YES Ministry: Youth Empowered in Stewardship Ministry
Paul told Timothy, a younger man in the faith;”Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity” (1 Tim. 4:12). God specifically commands us, as young people, to be leaders—to lead by example.
When the youth give their hearts to God, our responsibility for them does not cease. They must be interested in the Lord’s work, and led to see that He (God) expects them to do something to advance His (God) cause. We, the leader of the Youth Ministry at Faith Fellowship Worship Centre are dedicated, devoted and hard working in ensuring the young people’s interest are continuously igniting.
Our Youth Ministry at the Faith Fellowship Worship Centre seeks to provide a welcoming, safe and encouraging community, which encourages faith discovery, spiritual growth, dedication to Jesus Christ, and full engagement in the corporate life of the Faith Fellowship Worship Centre.
We believe that our vision can be achieved through the integration of all youth into the broader life of the church by given tasks of leading in different areas of church services such as praying, reading the Bible, praise and worship, welcome and announcements, music and instrumental and sermons. To also garner their full participation in:
- Youth Outreach Programs and Missions (our youths have the opportunity give back to the community especially the less fortunate, e.g.providing gift baskets to families for Christmas).
- Youth Choirs
- Youth and Family Night on Fridays
- Dance and Miming
- Sign Language
- Speech and Diction (spoken words, bringing Sunday morning’s word to the congregation)
- Bible studies
- Games, talent shows, concerts
- Vacation Bible School
- Growth and Development classes ( Social Graces and Etiquette)
- Outings (Worship sessions and barbequing at the lakeside)
- Hosting of youth events such as Christmas extravaganza, Easter cantata
- Youth Swap (our youth visit other churches and invite other youth to our church)
- And many more…